Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Vengeance of Mother Nature

mother nature angry Pictures, Images and Photos

When God created everything that was on earth, He was amazed of His mighty works. All of these creations were made for us people – His co-Creators. He had given us the responsibility to care and love for it from that day onwards. Mother Nature was the most precious gift He endowed us for survival in a journey through life.

Life is beautiful indeed. When I woke up in the morning and felt the cool breeze embracing my whole body, I realized what a wonderful world it is! There is the sun that gives light to my path. There is the moon to rule over my night. There is the water to give life. There are animals, mountains, and trees to fill my eyes with majestic views. There is my family to mold me and my friends to comfort me.

As years passed by, Mother Nature was damaged by God’s co-Creators. Technology was developed. Buildings aroused and garbage was everywhere. Recently, typhoon Pepeng hit Northern Luzon, it brought chaos in the lives of Filipinos. Lives were lost and nature became worst. This has been a revenge the nature caused us. It is a sign that we must open our eyes to the real situation of the world. We experienced global warming, pollution and natural calamities. Will we wait for another destruction to come? Will we wait for another flood to ruin us? Will we wait for the world to end?

It’s never to late folks!!!

0 comments: